How do offenders pay fees?
Community Supervision (Probation) fees and Court-ordered payments are to be paid through this department only. Payments are acceptable only in money orders, cashier check or credit/debit card. Personal Checks and Cash are not accepted. Make money orders or cashiers checks out to Parker County CSCD. If paying in person, you will receive a receipt; if paying by mail, you must include a self-addressed, stamped envelope to receive a receipt. To ensure that your payment is credited to your account, print your cause number on your money order or cashiers check when mailing your payment.
You may have an option to pay your fees by credit/debit card. You will need to discuss this with your supervision officer.

Show All Answers

1. Whom may citizens contact about offenders under community supervision?
2. What action should citizens take in situations of perceived harassment by offenders?
3. What payment methods are accepted by Community Supervision and Corrections Department?
4. How do offenders pay fees?
5. Are offenders allowed to move to other counties or states?
6. What happens to an offender who can't make their scheduled appointments?
7. Are offenders allowed to travel outside Parker County while on supervision?
8. How often are offenders required to report?