What else can I do with wet paint?
The key is to dry out your paint completely so you can dispose of it in your curbside trash. Some tips we've received include, for smaller amounts, open paint cans outside and let them thoroughly air dry, or add kitty litter / sand to absorb all the paint; when it's dried out, you can just throw it away.
Parker County has an agreement with the City of Fort Worth, that our residents may use Fort Worth's Environmental Disposal Site for disposal of hazardous waste. First, purchase a voucher for $50 from the Parker County Sheriff's Office at 129 Hogle St, Weatherford. Then bring your items to the Fort Worth disposal location. Call 817-392-3279 for hours and location.

Show All Answers

1. How do I dispose of flammable liquids, household and yard chemicals, fluorescent bulbs, etc.?
2. What else can I do with wet paint?