Convenience Center Info
Household Chemical Waste Disposal Procedure:
1. Purchase a voucher, $50, from the Sheriff’s Office at 129 Hogle Street.
2. Take voucher and chemicals, paints, fertilizers, florescent bulbs, herbicides, pesticides, household chemicals or cleaners, medication, pool chemicals, stains, varnish, acid aerosol cans and old gasoline or fuel, that needs disposal, to Fort Worth Environmental Collection Center at 6400 Bridge Street. 817-392-3279.
Recycle items Accepted Year-Round at Precinct yard:
- Used motor oil, cooking oil, transmission fluid, hydraulic fluid, brake fluid and oil filters -located inside the gate to the right. Used oil goes into the large vat, filters belong in the drum.
- Vehicle Batteries/Oil Filters - on pallet near used oil vat
We do not recycle paper, plastic, cardboard and glass. Please check with your trash company about recycling services available.
Convenience Center to replace county clean-up days:
Parker County will no longer host Annual Clean-Up Days. Starting April 6, 2021, there will be a Convenience Center located at 2833 Tin Top Rd. Weatherford, TX 76087 for Residents of PARKER COUNTY. Hours: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM -3PM
FOR RESIDENTS IN PARKER COUNTY
2833 Tin Top Rd. Weatherford, TX 76087
NEW HOURS STARTING November 15th, 2022
MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM -3PM
*DUE TO TCEQ REGULATIONS*
THIS FACILITY IS NOT LICENSED TO ACCEPT COMMERCIAL OR HAZARDEOUS WASTE
*PROOF OF RESIDENCE REQUIRED*
FEE SCHEDULE- CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS ONLY- $2.00 FEE PER USE
*NO CASH ACCEPTED*
TIRES(Passenger car/light truck) FIRST 4 ARE FREE($2.00 EACH OVER 4)
TRUCK & TRACTOR TIRES ARE .10CENTS A POUND- (ESTIMATED WEIGHT UPON ARRIVAL)- NO TIRES ON RIMS
SCRAP METAL & BRUSH DISPOSAL IS FREE
GENERAL ITEMS(PER SINGLE ITEM) $5
EX; BULK FURNITURE, SOFA, LOVE SEAT, MATTRESS, TV, COMPUTERS, ETC.
PRICING PER VEHICLE SIZE-
PASSENGER CAR/SUV: $10
VAN/PICKUP TRUCK- BED LEVEL: $15
PICKUP TRUCK- ABOVE BED LEVEL: $20
HOUSEHOLD BRUSH ACCEPTED FROM INDIVIDUALS ONLY- NO COMMERCIAL BRUSH
NOT ACCEPTED-COMMERCIAL/CONTRACTOR WASTE, HOUSEHOLD GARBAGE(KITCHEN, ETC)BURN BARRELS, HAZARDOUS WASTE(FUEL, PAINT, PESTICIDES, ETC) LIQUID OF ANY KIND. CERAMIC ITEMS OF ANY KIND.
We do not accept the following items at the Convenience Center:
- Paint, paint cans, spray paint, varnish, wood stains, etc.
- HOUSEHOLD TRASH (you should have a local waste disposal company for that service)
- Burn barrels full of ash
- Gas, diesel, propane tanks or flammable products
- Household chemicals such as cleaners or fertilizers
- Sealed barrels or 55 gallon drums of any kind
- Any waste from a business, commercial contractor or non-resident of Parker County.
- Medical or bio-hazard waste products.
- Any type of shingles.
- Ceramic Tile or Counter tops
- Ceramic Toilets or Bathtubs
Please note that the items not accepted are for safety and environmental reasons. The Convenience Center is for residents in PCT 3 & 4.. It is intended to help keep Parker County Beautiful and to provide alternative disposing solutions of brush and other materials.