Commissioner Precinct 4

Video of Commissioner Steve Dugan

Looking for timely and useful information about Precinct 4? Here you’ll find road and bridge updates, recycling hours and guidelines, annual county clean-up date, and much more. We welcome your comments to help make this site even more useful to you and your neighbors.

Report an Issue

Need to let us know about a pothole? Overgrown roadside grass or brush? Missing street sign? Or maybe you’d like to pass on a compliment for the crew? Use this issue report form to let us know about it quickly and easily. We appreciate your input as we maintain almost 200 miles of Precinct 4 county roads.

Please be aware however, that there are some roads in Parker County that are not county-maintained roads including:

  • Private roads that are maintained by the private residents / homeowners’ association
  • Roads within the incorporated limits of cities, towns, or other entities and maintained by those entities
  • U.S highways, state highways, and farm-to-market roads. Contact Texas Department of Transportation by calling 682-229-2800.

Culvert Permit: Required for all driveways & entrances

There is no charge for the permit. To start the process please call 817-596-0004 and request a culvert permit. We will need an address if possible. The location will need to be marked with stakes, paint or flags. Parker County does not install culverts for individuals owners or businesses. If culvert for entrance is installed without a permit and does not meet county requirements, the county can have it removed at the owners expense.

Controlled Burn Information

Please contact Fire Marshal with any questions regarding a burn ban, controlled burns, and restrictions. For more details on burning, visit the Parker County Fire Marshal Department.

County wide clean-up Day - cancelled

Precinct 4 will also be accepting Canned Goods on Clean-Up Day for the Senior Center of Parker County.